Popular Posts

Thursday 29 December 2011

Wagg Dog Treat Review

I am always a little dubious when a kind friend brings round dog treats for my cross collie/German Shepard as she does from time to time have a sensitive stomach. 

My friend Amy who knows my dog extremely well brought around "Wagg dog treats" for sensitive stomachs so I thought I would give it a go. I first looked at the bag and like I normally do examined the list of ingredients and looked closely at what additives, colours or other needless things were hiding in there? I didn`t know a lot about Wagg at the time so I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to see that Wagg do not add any artificial colours, flavours or sugar!! Yes I was shocked too. 

The next test was for my dog who was wagging her tail every time I made a noise with the bag and instantly knew there was a surprise for her. I opened the bag and although smelly she instantly knew it was treat time. I love it when my dog is excited about food and I love it even more when I know what I am giving her is not just tasty but more importantly free from rubbish!!

I gave her one and unlike other times when she would have treats she didn`t drop it on the floor and do the smell test instead she instantly chewed and swollowed salavating for the next one. Success can be measured in many ways but for me and my dog its toilet time and I am pleased to inform you that everything was fine. I intend to stay on Wagg now and can be re-assured every time she has a treat from Wagg it contains no artificial colours, additives or sugars. 


No comments:

Post a Comment