Popular Posts

Friday 30 December 2011

Our Products in Pictures.

With a lot of information being written on my blog I thought I would show you in pictures exactly what we produce. At the end of the day Dogs cannot read but they can dribble over the pictures! :)





Remember you can either buy your items here direct by emailing me your requirements doggydeli@hotmail.com looking at our e-bay item/s and full description or by having a good look around this blog where you can see in detail our full list of products which include over 30 choices of biscuits which are either decorated in safe The Doggy-Deli chocolate and sugar free decoration or plain biscuits that match your dogs needs-diet, weight, allergies, teeth and gums.

Please leave any comments on each blog entry as I love to receive feedback and any ideas/suggestions you would love us to create. Happy shopping!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment