Popular Posts

Sunday 13 November 2011

"Everything Dog Treats" are NOT Everything

A week ago I ordered some sugar free Dog Icing from Everything Dog Treats and followed the instructions on their web site including shipping the items to me here in the UK.

5 days later I received notification from Pay Pal informing me that the amount I had paid them had been credited back to me?? I was intrigued to say the least. It transpires that the Company do not deliver to the UK?? which surprised me.

If I was a customer who makes from time to time "Dog Treats" I would not have been to upset but I am not. I am the owner of a company which takes orders and payments seriously including shipping details and timings. I at that time depended on that order arriving in time to fulfil contracts I had agreed to and having to let a customer know I was going to be late with a large order unimpressed me to say the least!!

No comments:

Post a Comment